Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Happy Tax Day...

Not really, not when you have to pay a huge tax bill...Anyways...
It has been a few days since I posted, so I am catching up. This week is going by super fast, can't wait for the weekend b/c we are getting company-yay! But that means I need to clean, I know me and I will wait until Thursday night to do it. Aislynn and I are baking something together once a week, she adores it...esp. the licking the spoon part. Today we made these chocolate chip blondies from Barefoot Contessa, yummmmm....
Here are some pictures I took today, love how blue her eyes look in these: Not sure what this face is, but it's cute!
This was totally cracking me up...occasionally Aislynn pulls one of our books off the bookshelf and "reads" it. I love that she has got her "reading" glasses on and Baba sitting next to her.
Pretty heavy stuff for a 2.5 year old...
Here are my latest creations, I love this page!

This is a mini-album about our adventure at the Children's Museum in Atlanta-we went in January. I am IN LOVE with these chipboard albums from Scenic Route:)

That's about it for now. It has been cool here the last few days, I was so enjoying the warm weather too, grrr...Aislynn keeps standing at the patio door, wistfully looking at her little pool, and says "Let's swim together, Mama." Cute!











1 comments:

Mrs. Weddle said...

so dont you just love how SLR's can make any photo look good, lol. love the two of A she's so happy... crit: add some interest to the background, like the wood fence in your backyard. just another aspect of photography (this one still gets me, i'll get like the perfect shot and the backgroud will suck not blurred out enough of just to much going on... i still use the photos though lol) okay well keep this up, its keeping me in line with posting on my blog too.