Monday, May 5, 2008

Finally updating...

Well, I am finally updating my blog-sorry, no pics of Aislynn (I know that's why you look!!!), but here are some of my favorite pages that I got done over the weekend...



This was my mini-album I was talking about that I made with the May Freckle Friends Kit. This is the cover and you can see the rest HERE and you can see what other gorgeous pages and projects the Design Team has created with the May collection HERE.

Like what you see? You can buy it HERE!
National Scrapbook Day was SO fun! I had so much fun at Freckle Friends on Friday, you can see all the beautiful layouts and projects that were created HERE. On Saturday I hung out on scrapbook.com and I won a prize for participating in one of their challenges! I am not sure what it is, but it will be mailed sometime this week-YAY!
Okay that is all for now, off to go make birthday cards and Mother's Day gifts and all sorts of things!!!

0 comments: