Friday, May 9, 2008

Some pictures...

We are off to my Mom's this weekend so I wanted to leave you with some pictures...
This one is just too cute:)
Me and my girl!This was the sunset a couple days ago...so glad to be back at the beach, but the FL humidity...yuck, and the sad thing is it's only May.We went to these shops close to our house, I took some pictures there before, and snapped these(it was way too sunny,but it was a spontaneous trip)...This one is my favorite. Miss Sass:)
Miss Cheese! This is the face she gives me when I tell her to smile!Not sure what she is looking at, but I like how into it she is:)They have all these potted flowers there, this was outside of the Tommy Bahama restaraunt.
And my latest layout! This was for the weekly design team challenge over at Freckle Friends, to scrap our obsession (besides the obvious one-scrapping!)
I will have a ton more pictures after this weekend, so check back Monday night! Hope everyone has a great weekend!









1 comments:

An Artistic Muse said...

What beautiful pictures and I love your layout. So fun!