Tuesday, July 1, 2008

LONG catch up post!!!

This is going to be a long post. I had nothing to say...or share until today, hee hee. Actually this picture is from last week-this is my sneaky way of getting Aislynn inside from playing in the sprinkler-so far she hasn't caught on:)Today we went to the beach, and sorry for all the pictures-you know me and narrowing it down to only share a few! Can't wait until Friday when we have everyone at our house for the 4th and we hit the beach! I am sure someone who is not scared of sharks and fish will take Aislynn in the water;) I kept saying "Hey, let's build a sandcastle:)"


I was taking pictures of my latest creations, and snapped these 2 of Aislynn.

Here is all my latest crafty stuff, cards and a few layouts....












This layout is for the DT challenge I am hosting on Freckle Friends, it is to scrap a how-to page and include instructions or steps in the journaling. If you want to play, come on over HERE. I am offering a RAK, so come play!!!
The Fabulous July collection is available at Freckle Friends-SO fun for the summer, you can see it and buy it here!
Sadly, I will not be getting the kit this month to play with:( But I will be getting the Luxe Flip Flop (does that sound like me or what!) collection to play with instead-can't wait to show it to you all!!!! If you want to see what the Design Team has created with the July collection, you cna look here!
That is all for now, we are having a bunch of people at our house this weekend for the 4th so I might be busy preparing for that, but I promise to post some pictures from the festivities after the weekend! Have a great holiday and be safe!!!

3 comments:

SnapScrapRepeat said...

i aodre that popcicle pic! THe colors are so vibrant. I'm thinking it is perfect for the SR july summer contest at theie site!

Have you received your new pp from then yet?

rcprncss said...

Pam, such cute pictures of your daughter! LOVE your cards and layouts! Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Visiting for BPS Photography Class. Love your blog and work. I haven't been on frecklefriends for awhile, between you and scrapcandy, I might just have to go back. Beautiful!