Tuesday, January 13, 2009

27...

Today I am 27. Not too excited that it is my birthday, maybe 27 is the magical number when you realize the numbers are going up? LOL. Anyways, Aislynn kept begging me all morning to make a cake for me and Uncle Phillip, so here we did. I think licking the spoon is why she wanted to make the cake so bad:) Phillip, Brynne, Sean, Josh, and my Mom came over and we went out to eat and hung out all day. This picture is a little out of focus, but it is cute!
Check out A's cheeseball face:)
Yes, I do love close up pictures of that sweet face:) Aislynn wanted to help blow the candles out!

Still no name ideas for baby boy. Good thing we have awhile before he needs a name!

3 comments:

SnapScrapRepeat said...

SO glad you were able to have such a sweet party! You have a handsome family - you guys are beautiful!

rcprncss said...

Wonderful birthday pictures. Love her piggytales! I used to have piggytales JUST like that when I was her age.......so long ago! :) Love that last picture of the three of you blowing out your 27 candles! LOL! (27 is NOT old). :)

Phillip Perry said...

Those are some cute pictures! What a great birthday.!