Friday, May 29, 2009
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
- Anything in that past (after about a week) is "last year" and anything in the past that happened within the last week is "last night"
- Anything in the future is "tomorrow night"
- She calls tomatoes "potatoes" and pronounces napkin as "mapkin"
- She wants me to sing her "Silent Night" every night when we tuck her in
- Likes to call Shaun and I different names besides Mom and Dad...usually she is the princess from her current fave movie, Shaun is the hero, and I am the evil person:(
- Likes to "scrapbook," which consists of cutting papers, gluing a bunch of my old foam embellishments to paper, sticking down letter stickers and playing with glitter glue
- likes to play with her teeny Princess figurines and My Little Pony figures
- LOVES to watch Curious George...thank goodness for DVR:)
- Is sooooooo super excited to meet her baby brother...talks about him a lot and asks me all the time when he is coming out:)
I had a doctor's appointment today and the doctor checked my cervix...I was 3-4 cm (she said more like a 4) dilated and 70% thinned out...WHOA! She also said the baby's head was very low and that she thinks he is already bigger than Aislynn was (8lbs 6 oz)...hope she is a little off on the weight estimate:) I feel pretty ready to meet this little guy...just hopes he can hold out until Grandma (my Mom) gets back from Costa Rica this weekend!!
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Friday, May 15, 2009
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Here is my 35 week belly picture. I had a doctor's appointment on Monday, and everything looked good. I have gained 32 lbs so far. I go back in 2 weeks, and then my appointments will be every week, yikes! Brynne is having a little baby shower for me on Saturday, so that should be fun:) Aislynn is excited about the "baby party" with her friends as she says:)