Sunday, May 10, 2009

Long Catch up Post:)

I haven't posted in awhile, but we have had a busy week! Wednesday was Brynne and Sean's birthday, so we met them for dinner (didn't take any pictures though!!). We went to Borders afterwards, and the sunset was so pretty, I HAD to stop and take a picture. The pictures of that didn't come out, but I did get this sweet shot:)Friday morning, my friend Becky and her daughter Riley came in town, so we headed to the beach:) The girls had SO much fun together, they play together really well!
Cuties!!!
Riley is such a little model, look how cute she is posing!!! Aislynn, take notes!!! Aislynn wouldn't go stand by her.
This picture is probably my favorite one I took the whole day! What a happy face! (Becky-I will send these tomorrow!)
Playing in the sand... Saturday, Brynne had a baby shower for me and that was SUPER fun! I am so excited to finish getting everything and start setting up the room now! Here are some of the pictures from that...
Brynne, my Mom, and me (can you tell we are related?)
Brynne, Me, and Jessica (my brother Andrew's SUPER SWEET girlfriend)
One of the games we played...They had to cut a ribbon they thought was the length around my belly...this is my sister-in-law comparing her ribbon to my belly. Everyone's was too big except for Cathy (in the pink)-I liked hers the best, LOL! And Becky got it just right!!
Aislynn LOVED it because she got to hang with her 2 best pals, Lillian and Riley. This is such a sweet picture to me:)
I hope all the Mommies had a Happy Mother's Day!!! We had an awesome brunch cooked by James and after all our company left, we went out to run some errands, which I love when Shaun comes with us...fun, fun!!

4 comments:

Douglas A. Perry, Sr. said...

Great pictures. Glad you had fun.

SnapScrapRepeat said...

How BEAUTIFUL! I love all of those smiles - NOW where's the baby loot? I can only imagine all of the cute little boy things you have to get organized! How terrific!! Take snaps of the room when you get it all done!!

Rileysmom said...

We had so much fun this weekend~ Riley told her dad all about Aislynn and the beach...and the cake and the baby party she said.

Less than a month to go WOW!!!! it will be here before you know it.

Shel said...

Congrats! This is such an exciting time!