- smiles A LOT! When he just wakes up from a nap he smiles the most. Aislynn loves playing peek-a-boo with him and she gets some smiles.
- He is starting to make this "laugh" noise when he smiles sometimes
- grabs things, particularly the elephant on him play mat that sounds like wind chimes:)
- holds his head up pretty good, and when he is on his tummy, he can hold it up for longer periods of time and tries to look around
- is awake a lot more now and sleeps pretty good at night...usually a 4-6 hour stretch, wakes up and goes back down after 15-20 minutes (last night his first stretch was a 7 hour stretch-woo hoo!)
- sucks on his hand a lot...he won't really take a pacifier for long, sometimes just to go to sleep and then he spits it out
- kicks his feet and pushes with his feet when they are up against something
I know I am probably forgetting things so I will add them as I think of them:)
Yesterday we were in Aislynn's room playing "Memory," but she calls it "Rememberory" ha ha. I snapped these, thinking I should change them to b&w to make the toys in the background less noticeable? Here is what Kieran was up to while we played...just hanging out...Then he got cranky, so I brought him on the bed with us and he passed right out:) Thinking this needs to be black and white too....