Big Boy was 3 months old on Friday! I can't believe it already...So things about Kieran at 3 months:
- He is definitely getting stronger...he loves to push his little feet against things or kick the mat on his play mat. When we stand him up, he gets the biggest grin and is so proud of himself:)
- He is teething...lots of drool, I need to get some bibs because his chest is starting to get a little rash. He also wants to chomp on his hands or my knuckle a lot.
- He is starting to get a teeny more fussy...he is not so patient now, lol. He also wants me to sit in the backseat next to him most of the time...which does not work out so well when Shaun isn't with me:)
- He is ticklish...esp. he little feet. One day I was pretending to nibble his feet and he was smiling so much and now he holds his feet up in the air to me to do it, lol!
- He is still in 0-3 month clothes, although can wear a few of his 3-6 month things.
- Still a great little eater:)
- He has started to sleep long stretches, like 6-8 hours before he wakes up to eat, but he usually goes right back to sleep after his snack:) He is a cat napper in the day...not really any long stretches of sleep. That is just how Aislynn was.
Here are the 3 month pictures:
I LOVE the above one, probably my new favorite picture;)
He is so long! And a skinny boy. But his cheeks are a little chubsy, just like Aislynn's were:)
Okay, he is not in focus in this picture, but it is still cute, love those blue eyes!
I have snuck in scrappy time here and there, and here are a few things I have gotten done the past couple weeks:
**Taking one of these off..check it out in the March 2010 issue of Scrapbook Trends***
I scraplifted this page from Cathy Blackstone's Be Yourself layout from the Feb/March SB Etc. issue.I scraplifted this layout from Heather Bowser's e&e layout in the Feb/March SB Etc. issue.