Saturday, January 23, 2010

Long and random...

It's been awhile, so this is going to be a kinda long post with tidbits from the past week:)I got this picture earlier in the week because I have been wanting to do a scrapbook page for a long time now about Shaun reading bedtime stories. The way he reads them is so very entertaining:) He makes the characters come to life by giving them voices and personalities. Sometimes he changes the voices of well-established characters or he changes the words to the story and this makes Aislynn "mad" and she corrects him and they both laugh over it. Some of the favorite stories/characters that he does the best are: The Little Red Hen, Little Critter, Fancy Nancy, Milk and Cookies, Amelia Bedelia, The Paper Bag Princess, Bear Shadow...and I am sure there are some I am forgetting. I think Aislynn is such a lucky little girl to have a Daddy that reads to her every night like this...and I love watching them bond like this:)I wanted to get a picture of Aislynn's cast, and finally she let me:) We will go on Thursday to get this one off. Hopefully she won't have to get another one, but if she does...I think she can get one that is able to get wet.Aislynn wanted me to write her name on the cast:)
Snapped these while taking the cast pictures, just thought I'd share:)
Kieran is working on getting his top teeth in. Who knows when they will come in, but we have had some cranky nights this week. And as you can see below...he always wants to have something in his mouth. You better watch your fingers around this guy...he is a little snapping turtle!
I have done some scrapping in the past week or so, and here is what I have come up with:
This is a lift of a layout by Ann Costen that was in the May/June (I think?) issue of SB Etc.
This is a lift of one of my friend Shel's layouts.
This is a lift of one of my friend Kathy's layouts.
This is a lift of a layout from Ali Edwards that was in the November issue of Creating Keepsakes.
I have had these picture printed out FOREVER (Easter 2008), but just now scrapped them. I was forced to scrap what I had printed out since we were out of printer ink:)
More old pictures:)
Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

1 comments:

Douglas A. Perry, Sr. said...

Yes, Aislynn has a great Daddy. Great picture of them together. Her cast is real "Cool".

Wow, I can't believe the "little guy" is sitting up. Time goes by too fast! Are you doing movies too (I hope as they will be priceless when he is an adult).

Nice scraps.

Love...Dad