Wednesday, January 27, 2010

On the way to being on the move...

I took this picture Sunday and I love it because it captured Sunday afternoon perfectly:) Aislynn playing computer games on www.starfall.com, Kieran playing on the floor and see that big piles of laundry? That was what I was doing:) I would like to take more pictures like this...that capture our everyday life.
Sunday night, Kieran started crawling!! Just a few movements, but he is slowly figuring it out. I estimate we have about 1-2 weeks before he is fully mobile. Brynne came over Monday and after dinner we were all sitting on the floor trying to get him to crawl some more. Here is just a short video of him trying too:) Sorry it is so dark!!!
Here is a video of some big baby giggles:) And here are some pictures I took yesterday of Kieran trying to crawl:) We tempt him with different toys to get him to crawl to us...Aislynn was using her lion stuffed animal, "Mufasa," to get entice him here.
Sweet Victory! This picture totally cracks me up:) Just when Kieran can reach the toy, Aislynn moves it away...poor guy. I guess big sisters are supposed to torture their younger brothers though, right? ;) We are off to a picnic with Lillian and Megan. They are moving back to Utah on Monday:( Totally bummed about that, they have been great friends to us and we will miss them A TON! I don't think Aislynn totally gets the concept yet, she thinks they are just going on a trip:( Tomorrow we go to see the orthopedic surgeon and get this cast off. Keep your fingers crossed that everything looks all better and we don't have to get another cast. I will give an update tomorrow about that.

5 comments:

Rileysmom said...

Love all the new pictures. K is seriously is such a cutie. He has a great smile! I love the video of A tickling him! Time to move to Tally, dont you think? :)

SnapScrapRepeat said...

Right on, girl! Everyday pictures are the way I need to go, too! What better way to showcase these precious days! I can't see the videos from my phone, but I'll be back later this evening!

Shel said...

I adore that video of the baby giggling! It just doesn't get any better than that, does it? :)

Brynne said...

I love the little man in that green outfit.

Douglas A. Perry, Sr. said...

What a great moment. First attempts to crawl. I'm so glad you captured that on video.

Love...Dad