Sunday, March 14, 2010

A concert, ponies, and more...oh my!

Today we went to Michaels for a craft (really LOVE that they are doing these make and takes pretty much every weekend!) and picked up a princess recorder (although it says flute-but it's a recorder) for $1. Aislynn kept wanting to put on a concert, so before bed, her and Shaun did:)
She got that paper and scribbled on it and that was her "music instructions," also known as sheet music:) I saw a layout in the most recent issue of SB Etc. about a girl and her obsession with Littlest Pet Shop, so I decided I wanted to do one about Aislynn and her ponies. When I told her I wanted to take pictures of her ponies for a scrapbook page, she was really excited:) She lined all her ponies up for the shoot:) This picture was the best one I could get with her in it:
I made these layouts this week:
This one was based on the Studio Calico 3/7 Sunday Sketch. Been wanting to do this page for awhile now...
This page is based on Pencil Lines Sketch #177.
This was based on a layout by Leigh Palmer in the Jan/Feb 2009 issue of Simple Scrapbooks. Love that shirt in the picture:)
We had a low key weekend. Took a drive Saturday down 30A and took a walk today...windy but the weather was so nice! Spring is here=lots of pollen (yuck) and lots of spring breakers here (double yuck). At least we get this gorgeous weather though!

1 comments:

SnapScrapRepeat said...

oh, I need a low key weekend - Can I purchase one? Tell me where! I love that A gets taken away by clear passion in such things like a concert and ponies. This is the life...the things that mean the most- may she enjoy them always!