Friday, April 9, 2010

32

Shaun turned 32 this past Wednesday. I used it as an excuse to make a White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake, which was quite yummy:) Aislynn wanted to help blow out the candles, of course:)Shaun and I are not so big on our birthdays, so it was a small thing...went out to dinner with his parents and my sister, but still fun!!! Kieran REALLY wanted a piece of cake...he just has to wait 2 months for his own!Since I got my haircut last week, I have been meaning to take a new picture for my avatar/blog, so here it is:) I really don't like pictures of myself. but my hair looks good:) When I walked in from getting it cut, Aislynn said it looked beautiful and that she wanted hers like that. She also said I look like Mika Bresinkski (or however you spell it???) from Morning Joe, which she snuggles with us when we watch it sometimes:) I have been wanting to get some portrait type shots for A at 4.5, but have just gotten around to it. Here are some of my favorites...btw, this is her new "hair do" that she wants:)
The one below is my most favorite:) Candi-Here is a link to the rounded corners action (thanks Jakki!).
Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

3 comments:

SnapScrapRepeat said...

OOOh! thank you - I've got some new HOMEWORK it seems! I love it! thanks!!

Chato and I are the same way on our birthdays! The kids make more of a big deal than we do... :)

I can't believe it is almost time for K's big "1" party! A has a beautiful smile and has grown so much since I first met her!

I right away noticed you had a fabulous new do! I SOOOO need to make that happen here! Aly and I both need a fresh cut!

Douglas A. Perry, Sr. said...

Happy Birthday Shaun Don't sweat the '32' as the number is only good for a year!

Your blog is really looking great. Love the pictures and I really like your HC. Such a pretty woman.

Love...Dad

Brynne said...

I had fun with you and glad I could be there for Shaun's birthday. I love the pics of A!