Friday, June 4, 2010

the doctor

Wednesday night, Aislynn crawled into bed with us and was up most of the night with a cough. I took her to the doctor yesterday and they tested for strep, which she thankfully did not have, but her throat was pretty inflamed. She is feeling a little better now...especially now that she is eating popsicles, jello, smoothies, and soup:)Since Kieran was supposed to have his one year well check today, I asked them if there was any way to squeeze him in while we were there yesterday, and they did. He weighed 19 lbs 1 oz and was 29 inches long. Still a little guy, but healthy and happy! He had to get 3 vaccinations yesterday and was fine until around midnight last night. He woke up with a fever of 102 degrees, poor sugar. This morning he had a slight fever, but I gave him some more Tylenol and he is napping now, so hopefully he starts feeling better soon. I hate when my sweetie pies are sick:(
I took these pictures yesterday after the doctor's appt, while we were playing in his room. He is starting to look more like a toddler to me:( He is ready to take off walking any day now, which I am SO not ready for!
I started singing "this little piggy" and he started to mess with his toes:)
:)
Finally did lesson 1 from my photo editing class and used some techniques I learned on this batch of photos.
I said "yaaaaaay" in hopes of getting him to look at me, but he just started clapping!
I will post his 12 month pictures sometime within the next couple days:)

2 comments:

Mrs. Weddle said...

my favorite picture of K is the second to last one. love that expression on his face .. just what is he thinking??

and those containers in the bathtub would mean WAY TOO MUCH H2O ON THE FLOOR at my house. but you go ahead and tell me how that works out for you. i am mopping up the floor with rubber duckies, sharks eating fishes, and a walrus with a boat and some cup like friends.


i'll have to update logan's stats next week with his 1yr check up ... im guessing the two boys are the same size :)

SnapScrapRepeat said...

A is so GROWN up in that first pic...I love the lighting! THe glow with her hair is just beautiful!

As for K...THOSE catchlights in his eyes make him look like a model for Baby gap! He is such a handsome little boy! I agree with Jakki - very pensive, too!