Sunday, May 1, 2011

creative scrappers sketch #154

Did you all have fun blog hopping yesterday? I saved all of the sketches for future inspiration...I think it was such a cool idea that we all got different ones!
It's time for the sketch #154 reveal. This sketch was a little out of my comfort zone, but I had fun with it. Sometimes it's good to step out of my little box:)
Here's this week's sketch:
and here is my take:
With the doilies in the sketch, I knew the March My Scrapbook Nook kit would be perfect with this. I used the chipboard doilies that were in the kit:
I also used the fun brads to mimic all the beads my daughter is wearing:)
Make sure you check out the other takes on the sketch, I love seeing how everyone interprets each sketch so different, but each lovely:)

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Pam your layout is AMAZING! I really love what you did with the sketch and your elements rock too!
e.