Tuesday, May 10, 2011

ten on tuesday

1. The May kit from My Scrapbook Nook is here and it is luscious...as in Basic Grey Hello Luscious. The kit is sooooo pretty and as soon as I finish a page for a dt assignment, I am diggin' in. Is it just me, or does brand new BG paper smell really really good?
2. It's time for Creative Scrappers to have another creative team call. I am keeping my fingers crossed to stay on for another term...I have so enjoyed being on the team and absolutely love the sketches! I love every Sunday seeing how differently we all interpret the same sketch.
3. Oh, and speaking of My Scrapbook Nook, there will be a virtual crop May 12-15th. I am really looking forward to it. During kid bedtimes and nap times I will be over there playing along!
4. I had a layout picked up for the summer 2011 issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today, which was especially exciting because this is my first pub with them. I also got 2 happy e-mails tonight requesting a card for Northridge Publishing's Create: Holidays Idea Book and a layout for October Scrapbook Trends.
5. Okay, teacher friends...Aislynn is graduating from preschool next week (I save the sap for then *wink*)...so what do I get her teachers?
6. My favorite current thing Kieran says is "ho me Mama" or "Mom ho me." ho me=hold me. I love it.
7. I started week 9 (the final week!!!) of the c25k program today and I ran 30 minutes straight! What a wonderful journey this has been....so glad I have finally found an exercise program that I can and will stick too!
8. I am going to have to get into a routine when A is out of school. I won't really be able to run when she is home (right now I go while she is at school and I push K in the jogging stroller). That means I will need to do it before the kids get up...who is up at 6 a.m. CST that wants to text me and tell me to get my butt out of bed? I will repay you in scrappiness or cookies or something handmade:) I guess I should mention that I set my alarm, but I have a really bad track record of just sleeping until I hear kiddies.
9. I have been getting daily e-mails from Southern Savers and have started to pick up on some couponing tips. Don't worry, I am not going to turn into one of those extreme couponing ladies...I don't really need 93 bags of croutons or something like that, but it is kinda fun saving some money. The only problem for me is that a lot of the coupons are for processed/packaged foods and I have been trying to only buy it when necessary. Most of the money I have saved was on cleaning stuff, sunscreen, etc.
10. I think I am gonna go eat some frozen yogurt now...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh yeah got my kit just in time for the nook crop x x

Sherri said...

Way to go on the 30 minutes Pam - whoot! Love your little list update. I may just have to give that a go too. Congrats on the pub too, lucky girl.