Thursday, June 16, 2011

scrappy thursday

I was just looking back on my blog to see what the last projects I posted were and it was awhile ago! So here's to catch you up on what I have been creating.
This was for a sketch challenge on the Crate Paper blog a couple weeks ago.
That hexagon paper seemed like a perfect match to do a soccer page;)
Some close-ups:

I participated in a card kit swap over on the Nook, where we sent someone a kit made from our stash and then they had to make cards with it. This is the lovely kit I received from Brianne:
Full of yummy Pink Paislee Soiree.
I was able to get 3 cards out of this kit, only adding my own sentiment stickers and cardstock:

A couple of cards from challenges on the Nook:
This challenge was to use up scraps, and I used scraps from my April kit.
This was a challenge to be inspired by the posted member card. I soooo love how this card came out:) I used scraps from my March kit for this.
This was based on the 6/6 card sketch. I really love how this came out too! This was my first time playing with product from Pebbles Inc, and I love it! The patterned paper is textured, kinda like Bazzill. Fun stuff!
This was for a challenge to make a card for a family member, so since Father's Day is coming up, I made a card from Kieran to Shaun. This was my first time adding pictures to a card and I like it;) I used the yummy June kit for this.
  
I have also created some other things with the June kit:
some details:
I really love the colors in the Lily Bee Picket Fence line...so fresh and new to me!
some detailed shots:

I was trying to not use kraft for a page;) This was for the June Sketch Challenge.
Some details:

And finally, I participated in a photo swap challenge on the Nook. I got to swap photos with Kari, one of my pals on scrapbook.com and she was on my design team for Kraft Girl Kits. Since she has all girls, I sent her some pictures of K. I really love what she did with them:
I adore that banner she did!!! She made it with fabric scraps. Pretty cool, huh?
I was lucky to get some fall-ish pictures since here in FL we don't get those pretty color changes...And here is what I created with Kari's pictures:
It was such a fun challenge!! I used the new Pebbles Inc. line for this page, soooo pretty!
***
I do have another card made, but haven't had time to photograph it yet. I received my papers to work with for the Echo Park Fresh Face month and let me tell you...you will NEED Country Drive. Oh do I love it! I have pictures already to go for my projects, just need to pick up some more printer ink to print them out, ha!

5 comments:

Marinette-Scraptherapie said...

Wow!Gorgeous cards and layouts!The colors are so bright! J'adore♥♥ You're so talented and inspiring!
Do you have a technique for taking pictures of your projects? it's so bright!
Have a great day;)
Xoxo

justem said...

you are a scrapping rock star! i love the last one the best! :)

Lilith Eeckels said...

All your layouts are stunning and eye catching. I am always amazed when I see your work.

Shel said...

Those cards are unbelievable. Have you thought about setting up an etsy shop and selling your handmade cards? I bet you'd make a ton of $$$!

SnapScrapRepeat said...

WOW! did I miss this POST? I came back to drool over stitched banners and scrappy goodness.

I am in love with the deep BUT BRIGHT colors and of course those infectiously cute KIDS!