Saturday, February 25, 2012

march nook kit

I wanted to share one more project I did with the February Nook kit before March. I scrapped some more photos my sweet friend, Shel, sent me. These were of her son dressed up as Indian Jones for Halloween a couple of years ago:
I left room for her to do some journaling:)

The March kits are arriving on some lucky girls' doorsteps now and it is filled with loveliness:
Isn't it so pretty and springy?! It is filled with My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline.

All new subs get this grab bag FREE (while supplies last!):
The grab bag includes:
3 matching papers from the My Mind's Eye Howdy Doody line
5 yards of twine
1 rub-on
1 journal card
1 Webster's 12" Rose ribbon
1 Jillibean stamp
1 handful of buttons
1 Petaloo flowers
1 Webster's binder ring
1 American Crafts Thickers

Items may vary in color.

28.00 dollar value.

Members can purchase the grab bag for $10 HERE.

3 comments:

Sherri said...

How sweet of you to scrap a layout of your friends little guy. That line is perfect for the photo too.

beckyjune said...

Hi, Pam! Your work with that kit is so cute. I always enjoy coming to see what you've been up to :) Have a great weekend!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

I love your layout!!! So eyecatching!!!