Friday, February 10, 2012

ormolu cards

I had a couple of cards up on the Ormolu blog last week, so I wanted to share them here as well:)

You know I am not much of a big stamper, so for my card making, I always have to get creative for the sentiment. Here is what I came up with:
I used the Line and Letter Negative Scallop Tag for this, adding some thickers on top of the negative letters for my sentiment. Underneath the negative letters, I added a Fact or Fiction Fabric Swatch...love the herringbone.

I used up some scraps from the Nook January kit:)

This one is my favorite:) I used lots of goodies from the Fact or Fiction line here.
Hope everyone has a great weekend! I have some projects from the February Nook kit to share and I have a challenge going up on Sunday, so I will be sure to link back here.

********
I was lucky enough to be given this blog award from 2 sweet friends, Marinette and Alex.
Here is a little bit about the award:
The idea of Liebster award is to bring attention to blogs with fewer than 200 followers.
One of the conditions in accepting the award is to pass it along to five more blogs. For those interested, the Rules are:

1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your five picks for the award and let them know.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogshare-other bloggers.
5. Finally and the best rule of all..........have fun and spread the love! 

So here are a few of my favorite blogs I am giving the award to:

1. Shel: for her yummy recipes and craftiness
2. Sarah: I love her scrappy style:)
3. Becky: Another gal with great style...she works magic with paper;)
4. Kari: love her clean sense of style and love of kraft...
5. Deanna: love her photography and pretty paper projects:)

Check them out and be ready to be inspired!!

Happy Weekend, friends!!!

5 comments:

Sherri said...

Congrats on the award girlie, you deserve it. Have a great weekend.

beckyjune said...

Pam, you are too cute!

Thanks so much. I had no idea, was just coming to visit your blog to see what you've been up to. :)

Fleursbydesign said...

Love the use of the negative space on the first card, beautiful

SnapScrapRepeat said...

Sweet valentine-y cards! I wish I could sit down and make some! Maybe I will and take advantage of the day at home tomorrow (my messy closets can wait, right?) ;)

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the award! I appreciate your kind words!