Thursday, October 25, 2012

last of my october scraptastic projects

I wanted to share my last October projects made with the Blue Skies kit from Scraptastic Club. I really enjoyed working with this kit. I feel like the colors/patterns are a little different from what I normally use, so it was fun to push myself;)

Of course, layouts are easy together when using a sketch from Heather. I love her sketches, they are so fun to work with and I like that she gives lots of room to shift or flip;)

Here is what I created with it:
If you follow me on instagram, you have seen this photo before. He cracks me up with his stories he tells me:) Part of what makes them so funny is the voice he uses...it is like a narrator voice that is telling a story;)

Some close ups:
At first I tried to run the speech bubble through my typewriter...I made a boo boo, so I had to switch things up. I added my title and covered up the boo boo with the enamel dots;)
Remember you have until October 31st to play along in all the October challenges, including the sketch challenge. You can see what the design team did with the sketch and add your take on the sketch HERE!

I created one more card:
I just had too much fun with the speech bubble die-cuts and birdies;)

Jessica has the sneaks up for the November kits HERE...which one catches your eye?

3 comments:

Nathalie said...

You totally rocked this kit! Love your creations and especially your attention to details!

Lilith Eeckels said...

These are sooooo pretty Pam. LOVE what you did with the kit!!

Sherri said...

More fab creations. I loved this kit. So glad I ordered it. I had lots of fun playing with it.