Monday, October 8, 2012

sweet

Happy Monday!
I am playing catch up today. Last week was sorta hectic as I was getting Aislynn ready to go on a week long trip with my Mom and step-dad. They are going to Oregon and in just the couple days they have been there, they have done so much and they still have a lot planned to do. She is having so much fun, but we are all missing her, especially Kieran. He keeps asking if she is coming back yet;)

Anyways, I was getting her ready for that and then am working for a few days, so I wanted to pop in quickly and share a layout I had on the Carta Bella blog last week:

remove for publication

 I am so excited because it is the first project I have had up on the Carta Bella blog! It features the adorable Alphabet Junction line.
 Look at this picture...look how little they are here!! When I first saw the colors in this collection, I knew somewhere I had a picture of A+K where A was wearing a pink nightgown. I found it and printed it large for this page.

Here are some close ups:

removed for publication


 I would love if you checked out the post, I gave some tips on how to incorporate trends (hexagons) into your projects:)

Thanks for stopping by...I hope everyone has a wonderful week!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Terrific design Pam!

Tracey said...

This is super sweet! I love it!!

Melinda Spinks said...

Pam this photo is just the sweetest. Love this collection too and love what you've done with the layout! :)