Friday, November 2, 2012

scraptastic club november kits

It's a new month, which means new kits at Scraptastic Club! I am a lucky girl and am playing with BOTH kits this month and I honestly can say that I can't decide which one is my favorite.

Without further ado, we have Farmer's Market:

Farmer's Market add-on:

For Farmer's Market, I got the main kit as well as the add-on. Jessica always packs so many embellishments in the kits, and it is so fun mixing the 2 together to create tons of projects. So far I have created 2 cards with this kit:

 I am so happy there was washi tape...I am slowly adding to my collection!! I am also in love with the glittery leaves that were included in the main Farmer's Market kit.

The other kit is When Skies Are Gray:
I am cracking in to this one next;)

One things that is new this month as far as stamps go are some exclusive stamps designed by our very own Heather Landry! You can purchase them in the stamp add-on, or each set separately.

I love both of them, and you can see in the above card, I played around with the fall themed set;)
Which kit catches your eye? Or do you need them both?

2 comments:

Sherri said...

Can't wait to get mine. I order When Skies are Grey this month. You've made some gorgeous cards with your kit chickie!

Monique Liedtke said...

Love your cards!! I ordered the other kit and can't wait for it to arrive!!