Tuesday, January 15, 2013

scraptastic chasing pavements kit

At Scraptastic this month, I played with the Chasing Pavements kit, which is now unfortunately sold out, but the add-on is still available.
 
I loved the blues and greens in this kit, prompted me to scrap some Kieran pictures (I put a bunch of layouts in albums a couple weeks ago and it appears that I scrap A a bit more?). I was able to get 2 layouts and 2 cards done.

The design team's challenge this month was to lift a layout in the gallery, and I chose THIS layout from member missybossy. I love me a good grid design, so I was heavily inspired by that;)
 
 I wanted to capture a bit about what Kieran likes at this age, what he does, etc., since I don't think I did one for 3? That triangle paper was my favorite piece in the kit, and it inspired the other triangles/arrows here.

Here are the 2 cards I created:
Told ya I loved that paper;)

I have been wanting to create a card with confetti for the longest time. I grabbed a vellum envelope from my stash and filled it with confetti, then decided the outside needed some too:)

The other kit this month, Days of Our Lives, is still available and it is gorgeous too!!!

In other news related to Scraptastic, January will be my last month designing for them. I need to reduce my obligations, so I am stepping down from the team. I have enjoyed working with Jessica's kits and the design team at Scraptastic so much and I hope to work with them again in the future!

4 comments:

Cook Scrap Craft said...

I love the confetti on the let's party card! These are some of my favorite colors!

Mrs. Weddle said...

lol.. more A layouts then K ones .... mine seem to ne a size issue, I can put most of L's lo's in a 8.5x11 K is all about the 12x12 ... I'm not counting :)

also I am lifting the 3.5 lo of K ... it's pretty awesome.

Patricia Roebuck said...

These are gorgeous!! Love how you used the papers! The photos and designs are awesome.

I need to learn from you and lesson my load! Good for you!!

Melinda Spinks said...

Pam you have done amazing things with the kit, your projects are absolutely wonderful and I must say, I just love the little confetti card and have it on my bucket list too. :)