Tuesday, February 26, 2013

green beans

Good morning! You still have time to enter the Carta Bella blog hop HERE.

I haven't shared any Jillibean projects in awhile, so here I am, sharing one of my projects I created this month:
I played with the new Fresh Vegetable Soup line...which is so darn cute;) I had to use the "Eat Your Veggies" die-cut here:) I love love these pictures of Kieran, his faces were so funny that he made. Thankfully now he does eat green beans:)

Here are a few detail shots:
I love the new font for the new alphabeans!

I will be back tomorrow to share some cards I created with Jillibean:)

3 comments:

Tracey said...

What a fabulous page Pam! Great colours in this collection!

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Precious photos and great colours! Wonderful layout Pam!:)

Marinette-Scraptherapie said...

I looove your page and the gorgeous pictures of your little boy! So cute ♥