Wednesday, February 27, 2013

jillibean soup cards

Good morning! I am back as promised to share some cards created with Jillibean Soup. Today is the last day to enter the Carta Bella Blog Hop HERE.

The first card is one I created with the Fresh Vegetable Soup collection:
That paper with the veggies is my favorite:) I love the colors in this collection too!
 
The other card, I created with the Chilled Cucumber Soup collection:
 My favorite thing about this collection are the lovely patterns!

That's it for today! I have fallen behind in project life already. I have the photos+notes all together for each week, just got to do my spreads. Maybe this week that will happen:)

1 comments:

Cook Scrap Craft said...

I love the mason jar on your first card! I need to go out and get some jillibean soup product. It is too cute!